Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jack in the Box

The fast food burger joint is gaining fast in popularity but they've been around a long time. The reason you probably havent heard of them is what they don't want you to know.

"In 1993, Jack in the Box suffered a major crisis involving E. coli bacteria. Some people (many of them children) died and others became sick after eating undercooked patties contaminated with the bacteria at locations in the Seattle area and other parts of the Pacific Northwest. The chain was faced with several lawsuits, each of which was quickly settled. Due to the backlash reaction to the crisis, Jack in the Box closed every single location in Colorado by May 1996." (Wikipedia)

I find it appalling that they think they can act like it never happened. Eat there at your discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment